Hokkaido Kuromaru PARCO_ya Ueno Branch
A restaurant specializing in Hamburg steaks that uses 100% beef produced in Hokkaido
Uses lavish amounts of ingredients produced in Hokkaido, such as Hamburg steaks made with 100% carefully-selected Hokkaido beef and fresh vegetables brought in directly from Hokkaido.
The Hamburg steak which is juicy and allows you to taste the original delicious flavor of the meat is exquisite. The Hamburg steak made with plenty of cheese is also popular.
Also, the fresh onion sauce has a natural sweetness that brings out the deliciousness of the meat.
A Hamburg steak restaurant that uses 100% beef produced in Hokkaido for a delicious flavor and peace of mind
The soft serve ice cream made with Hokkaido milk is also popular
Fully equipped with sofas where you can relax and eat
- Name in Japanese
- 北海道 くろまる パルコヤ上野店
- Postal Code
- PARCO_ya 6F 3-24-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm）
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)