Nankurunaisa Okachimachi Branch
The cuisine of Okinawa, the southern land of Japan, which you can taste in Ueno
The restaurant name, “Nankurunaisa,” means “If you walk down the correct path without being disheartened and do your best, things will turn out alright” in the Okinawan dialect.
A restaurant where you can taste traditional Okinawan cuisine passed down from such pure and optimistic ancestors, as well as the local Okinawan beer “Orion Draft Beer” and the local Okinawan sake “awamori.”
Various dishes overflowing with the essence of Okinawa, such as the soul food of Okinawa, “Okinawa soba,” and “chanpuru (stir-fried tofu and various ingredients),” will welcome you.
Please have a leisurely time in the comfortable restaurant characteristic of Okinawa.
Interior that allows you to feel the traditions of Okinawa.
You can eat traditional Okinawan cuisine.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- なんくるないさー 御徒町店
- Postal Code
- Fukuju Building 1F, 3-21-7 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 11:30am-2:30pm（L.O. 2:00pm）, 5:30pm-11:30pm（L.O. 11:00pm）
Saturday: 4:00pm-11:30pm（L.O. 11:00pm）
Sunday: 4:00pm-11:00pm（L.O. 10:30pm）
- Lunch ~1,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)