Obon de Gohan Ueno branch
A delicious Japanese restaurant serving convenient, healthy, nutritionally balanced dishes
Eat healthy Japanese food sitting in a stylish cafe-style interior with views of Ueno Station outside the windows. A popular dish is the set meal, where you can select the main dish and the type of rice of your choice. Not only is the food delicious, but the desserts are also renowned for their high quality, so this is a spot well worth visiting as a café for just the sweets.
A dizzying number of items on the menu to select from.
The set meal, offering a selection of either white, brown, or five-grain hijiki rice, is popular.
A generous selection of desserts on the menu, including hoji-cha tea ice cream, buckwheat crepes, and tiramisu parfait.
With dish samples on display, it’s easy to understand what is in each dish.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- おぼんdeごはん 上野店
- Postal Code
- 2F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm（L.O. 10:30pm）
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)