Juraku Ueno Ekimae
A long-established restaurant with an extensive menu and a sense of nostalgia
Japanese cuisine・Western cuisine・Chinese cuisine
This restaurant has over 90 years of history.
Originally starting with Japanese cuisine, this restaurant came to incorporate a wide variety of Western cuisine, Chinese cuisine, and desserts. The restaurant is committed to providing hospitality that fulfills the needs of every customer such as striving to provide food in as timely a manner as possible.
Some recommended menu items include staple dishes with a history behind them such as the Omurice (Japanese omelet rice) with its fluffy eggs and the 100% beef hamburger steak.
The extremely unique “Children’s lunch for adults” featuring such one-plate dishes as omelets, spaghetti napolitan, and hamburger steaks is also exceptionally popular.
Extensive menu featuring Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisine
Extensive selection of ramen
Menus in English and simplified Chinese characters are available
超級推薦蛋皮鬆軟的蛋包飯、 100% 牛肉的漢堡排
- Name in Japanese
- じゅらく 上野駅前店
- Postal Code
- 6-11-11 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)