Oto Oto Ueno, Bamboo Garden
Bar of creative Japanese cuisine representing all four seasons, full of color
Creative japanese cuisine ・Bar
This is a Japanese-style bar, with the concept of enjoying your meal with "sound".
In line with this concept, the sound of Japanese meals being prepared on chopping boards and hot pots resonates from the open kitchen and opens one's appetite.
It offers beautiful and delicious dishes made with the delicate skills of Japanese food craftsmen, by carefully selecting ingredients such as bonito soup, mackerel and kombu soup, natural sea salt, and negative ion water.
Over 40 types of sake selected from all over Japan stocked. Many other varieties of alcohol are also offered, as well as an "all-you-can-drink" menu.
- Beautiful decoration that uses bamboo vertically
- Abundant varieties of Japanese sake
- A wide variety of lunches, including Japanese set meals and course dishes
- We also offer private rooms
- Postal Code
- Bamboo Garden 2F, 1-52 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays/Days before holidays: Lunch11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner4:30pm -11:30pm
Saturday: Lunch11:00am-4:30pm, Dinner4:30pm -11:30pm
Sunday, and holidays: Lunch11:00am-4:30pm, Dinner4:30pm -10:00pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)