A popular yakitori restaurant where you can enjoy yakitori grilled by artisans and chicken dishes
A yakitori speciality restaurant located on a back street in Roppongi. The interior has both counter seats and private rooms and you can feel the stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. The yakitori which is grilled with great care by the owner of the restaurant is very popular.
The restaurant takes pride in carefully choosing ingredients and uses different branded chicken for each type of dish. The main chicken used is Kyoto Tanba Kuro Chicken which features special, delicious meat.
The “assorted chicken sashimi” uses the muscular and delicious satsuma local chicken which is rich in savoriness. Liver is cooked using sous-vide equipment for a rich taste you can enjoy without odors.
The restaurant has about 30 wines that you can enjoy with chicken dishes.
- Exquisite chicken dishes can be enjoyed in a stylish and sophisticated restaurant
- A wide variety of Japanese sake and wines are available to enjoy with chicken dishes
- Name in Japanese
- 焼鶏 輪
- Postal Code
- 1F Urban Building, 4-5-14 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Every Sunday, The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
- 5:00pm-11:30pm (L.O. Food 10:30pm, Drinks 11:00pm)
- 5,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nikusushi RoppongiA Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
DAYONE is a restaurant that specializes in creative Ochazuke in RoppongiIt’s restaurant where you can enjoy a creative Ochazuke that cannot be tasted anywhere else.
The Steak RoppongiA restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGIA Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
Tokyo MidtownAs an Oasis of Greenery in the Heart of Tokyo, this Complex City Offers a High Quality of Life
Hakata Hanazen RoppongiA mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
Miyagawa-cho, Minamata, Tokyo MidtownEnjoy the taste of a long-established Kyoto restaurant in Tokyo
HY TOKYOA polished Italian restaurant with exquisite dishes crafted by a top-class chef
Artisan de la Truffe parisA restaurant originally from Paris that specializes in truffle dishes