A popular yakitori restaurant where you can enjoy yakitori grilled by artisans and chicken dishes
A yakitori speciality restaurant located on a back street in Roppongi. The interior has both counter seats and private rooms and you can feel the stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. The yakitori which is grilled with great care by the owner of the restaurant is very popular.
The restaurant takes pride in carefully choosing ingredients and uses different branded chicken for each type of dish. The main chicken used is Kyoto Tanba Kuro Chicken which features special, delicious meat.
The “assorted chicken sashimi” uses the muscular and delicious satsuma local chicken which is rich in savoriness. Liver is cooked using sous-vide equipment for a rich taste you can enjoy without odors.
The restaurant has about 30 wines that you can enjoy with chicken dishes.
- Exquisite chicken dishes can be enjoyed in a stylish and sophisticated restaurant
- A wide variety of Japanese sake and wines are available to enjoy with chicken dishes
- Name in Japanese
- 焼鶏 輪
- Postal Code
- 1F Urban Building, 4-5-14 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Every Sunday, The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
- 5:00pm-11:30pm (L.O. Food 10:30pm, Drinks 11:00pm)
- 5,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)