Miyagawa-cho, Minamata, Tokyo Midtown
Enjoy the taste of a long-established Kyoto restaurant in Tokyo
Tokyo's first store featuring Kyoto's kappo and kaiseki cuisine.
From select seasonal ingredients to cooking methods, bowls and servings by craftsmen, you can taste Japanese cuisine that could be an art piece.
They do not prepare menu dishes, but rather offer seasonal dishes that are close to the times and feelings of the diner, while preserving the tradition of Kyoto cuisine.
At a counter seat, it is a pleasure to see the craftsman's superb knife skills.
You can enjoy kappo and kaiseki cuisine from famous Kyoto restaurants in Roppongi.
The counter seats where you can witness a craftsman's knife skills are popular.
The plates and food arrangement are a work of art.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 宮川町 水簾 東京ミッドタウン店
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Midtown Galleria, Garden Terrace 3F, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- January 1st (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Mon.- Sat.11:00am-3:00pm（L.O. 2:00pm）, 5:00pm-12:00am（L.O. 10:00pm）
Sunday and holidays 11:00am-3:00pm（L.O. 2:00pm）, 5:00pm-11:00pm（L.O. 9:00pm）
- Lunch 3,000-5,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-30,000 yen
(1) Directly connected to Exit 8 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) Directly connected by the underground passageway to Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)