A casual French restaurant with a popular meat grill and souffles
This is a casual French restaurant with a mature and stylish ambiance.
They offer grilled food with "grass fed beef" raised only on the grass in the natural environment of a pasture, and you can enjoy the aromatic red meat.
Various ingredients are put into their meringue, and their souffles freshly baked right out of the oven are a popular item. You can taste luxurious souffles such as their crab and scallop souffle, and their sea urchin and foie gras souffle.
You should also try out their counter seats that have an open view of the kitchen.
Their grass fed beef is cooked at a low temperature, making it very tender and delicious
They have various types of grilled meat, and they also pair well with wine
Their souffles carefully baked in the oven are popular
They use hydrogen water, and they also cook with coconut oil, so you can have a meal that promotes beauty
They also have English menus
They have a multi-course menu with an all you can drink option
- Postal Code
- 1F Fukuichi Roppongi Building, 7-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Monday- Saturday： Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:30pm-11:30pm (L.O.10:30pm)
Sunday and holidays：Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm (L.O.9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 4 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 5 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)