A casual French restaurant with a popular meat grill and souffles
This is a casual French restaurant with a mature and stylish ambiance.
They offer grilled food with "grass fed beef" raised only on the grass in the natural environment of a pasture, and you can enjoy the aromatic red meat.
Various ingredients are put into their meringue, and their souffles freshly baked right out of the oven are a popular item. You can taste luxurious souffles such as their crab and scallop souffle, and their sea urchin and foie gras souffle.
You should also try out their counter seats that have an open view of the kitchen.
- Their grass fed beef is cooked at a low temperature, making it very tender and delicious
- They have various types of grilled meat, and they also pair well with wine
- Their souffles carefully baked in the oven are popular
- They use hydrogen water, and they also cook with coconut oil, so you can have a meal that promotes beauty
- They also have English menus
- They have a multi-course menu with an all you can drink option
- Postal Code
- 1F Fukuichi Roppongi Building, 7-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Monday- Saturday： Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:30pm-11:30pm (L.O.10:30pm)
Sunday and holidays：Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm (L.O.9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 4 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 5 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGIA Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
Tokyo MidtownAs an Oasis of Greenery in the Heart of Tokyo, this Complex City Offers a High Quality of Life
DAYONE is a restaurant that specializes in creative Ochazuke in RoppongiIt’s restaurant where you can enjoy a creative Ochazuke that cannot be tasted anywhere else.
Nikusushi RoppongiA Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
Hakata Hanazen RoppongiA mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
Artisan de la Truffe parisA restaurant originally from Paris that specializes in truffle dishes
Miyagawa-cho, Minamata, Tokyo MidtownEnjoy the taste of a long-established Kyoto restaurant in Tokyo
The Steak RoppongiA restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
Yakitori RinA popular yakitori restaurant where you can enjoy yakitori grilled by artisans and chicken dishes