Hakata Hanazen Roppongi
A mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
An izakaya where you can enjoy specialty mizutaki hot pots and local dishes from Kyushu and Hakata. The restaurant uses the Hanamidori brand of chicken, which they lovingly raise in their own poultry farm in Fukuoka.
Hanamidori chicken is also appreciated by local Fukuoka people for its delicate smell, umami flavor and crunchy texture.
For their mizutaki hot pots, you can choose 2 types of soup among the 8 types they serve. These include collagen-rich soups and healthy soups with plenty of vegetables.
Other popular dishes comprise Japanese motsunabe hot pot and their PuriPuri no Hanamidori, where chicken is roasted on a charcoal fire.
- You can eat true mizutaki hot pot
- Uses their brand-name chicken “Hanamidori” raised in the shop’s poultry farm
- All-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink courses available
- Open until 4:00 AM
以為雞湯做成火鍋會有 腥味 沒想到那麼清爽又好喝
- Name in Japanese
- 博多華善 六本木
- Postal Code
- B1F Hagiwara Building, 7-14-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 3,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 6 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)