Azabu Juban Yakiniku Kintan
A Stylish Space Offering Japanese Service with Carefully Chosen Wagyu to Enjoy
Yakiniku (Korean BBQ)
Blending interiors featuring antique furniture with art, this is a yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurant in a stylish space.
“Printemps”, a brand that’s taken from only one third of beef cattle, and “Kintan”, a type that’s cured for 30 days, are among the rare and highly valued meats served here.
Since the equipment has received thorough consideration, the smell of yakiniku won’t stick to your hair or clothing. What a relief!
With wagyu beef and wines carefully chosen to go with it, you can spend a special moment here.
- The antique furniture scattered about lends it a stylish ambience. Private rooms are also available.
- With over 40 types of wine carefully chosen by the sommelier, enjoy premium Japanese Black Wagyu beef.
- It’s popular with women, thanks to their full lineup of fresh fruit cocktails.
- There is also an all-you-can-drink course.
- Name in Japanese
- 麻布十番焼肉 Kintan
- Postal Code
- 1F/2F Unimat Azabujuban Bldg. 1-9-2 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
※Closed during the year-end and New Year holidays
- Business Hours
Monday 6:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:15pm)
Tuesday to Friday 6:00pm-11:30pm (L.O.10:45pm)
Saturday, public holidays 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:15pm)
Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm (L.O.9:15pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 8,000-15,000 yen
- A 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)