A Teppanyaki Restaurant that Cooks Top-Quality Wagyu Beef Ona Teppan Grill Before Your Eyes
This chic and elegant restaurant is gently illuminated by downlights. Carefully selected ingredients, like rare Iga beef and grass-fed beef are grilled for you on a 6-meter-15-centimeter teppan grill. All of the seats in the restaurant, including those in semi-private rooms, have teppan grills to be cooked upon.
There are plenty of options to choose from, from top-quality steaks for a main course to reasonably-priced a la carte items, so you can visit for just about any occasion.
They also offer a wide variety of wines, including wine by the glass and bottles of fine wine.
Popular for top-quality steaks cooked before your eyes
Lean grass-fed beef is healthy and beautifying
English menu available
Lunch features great-value set meals as well as full course meals
- Name in Japanese
- 十一 (トッピン)
- Postal Code
- 6F unimat azabujyuban Bldg. 1-9-2 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Weekdays Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm(L.O.1:30pm), Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm(L.O.10:30pm)
Saturday, public holidays 5:00pm-11:00pm(L.O.10:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 8,000-15,000 yen
- A 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)