Yasai & Umadashi KICHI Kyoto by MINOKICHI Seibu Ikebukuro location
Kaiseki cuisine that’s gentle on your body from a long-established ryotei restaurant in Kyoto
Japanese cuisine / Closest to Ikebukuro Station
A restaurant run by the 300 year old long-established ryotei “Minokichi”.
Hokkaido Rishiri kelp and Makurazaki bonito are used to properly create a dashi stock, which is the base for “umadashi (delicious savory broth)” which is made with a secret method of seasoning can be enjoyed at this restaurant as well as Kyoto cuisine that is gentle on the body, made in the Kyoto style featuring the best ingredients of the four seasons.
The menu changes monthly, and the restaurant takes pride in using the freshest ingredients of each season.
Counter seats allow guests to enjoy their meal while watching the techniques of the chefs.
Guests can enjoy the traditional flavors of the long-established ryotei restaurant “Minokichi”
Seasonal Kyoto vegetables are used luxuriously
The restaurant is bright and spacious with table, counter and private room seating available
Vegetarian menus are available upon reservation
- Name in Japanese
- 野菜&うまだし KICHI 京都 by MINOKICHI西武池袋店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm(L.O.9:30pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm(L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)