Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
There's a Capsule Hotel With a View of the Sky Tree!
There's a capsule hotel in Asakusa named, "Khaosan Tokyo Samurai".
It's located just 2 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express, or a 10-minute walk from Tawara-Machi Station on the Metro Ginza Line. From here, you can walk to Sensoji Temple and Kaminarimon.
Since Asakusa is a popular tourist attraction, there are many restaurants and souvenir shops in the vicinity of the hostel, making it a very convenient place.
- From the shared common area, where a chabudai (low tea table) is placed on tatami mats, you can see the beautiful Sky Tree!
- All of the beds are capsule-style.
- While learning about Japanese culture, guests can get to know each other at social events, which are held on an irregular basis.
- Postal Code
- 3-16-10 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
(1)About 2 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express
(2)About 10 minutes on foot from Tawaramachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- 3 pm - 10 pm
- Until 11 am
- Room Price
- From 3,600 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)