Gyoza specialty store, Ueno Ichigoro
The famous “Extreme Gyoza” is a must-eat, perfect to enjoy with freshly poured draft beer
Lanterns hang from the ceiling, a picture with a kabuki motif is drawn on the wall, and the fun-loving atmosphere of the interior will make you feel right at home. Each gyoza is freshly handmade and cooked by skilled craftsmen with exquisite baking techniques.
Bite into the crispy texture on the outside, and juicy soup flows out from the soft skin.
There are also a wide variety of side dishes including snacks, stir-fried dishes, fried dishes, ramen and desserts.
More than 10 types of gyoza, including royal road grilled gyoza, boiled gyoza, fried gyoza, etc.
You can place an order at any time with an order tablet installed on each table.
Takeout service is also available for freshly made gyoza and bento.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 餃子製造販売店 上野いち五郎
- Postal Code
- 1-2F, 6-8-14 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 800-1,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Allowed (smoking room)
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
- Online Shop
- Online Shop (Japanese)