Kyushu Jangara Seibu Ikebukuro
Savor exquisite chicken & pork bone broth Kyushu ramen in a train station department store
Established in 1984, the restaurant serves delicious Kyushu ramen. The Ikebukuro Seibu store is located in a station department store, so you can easily find it. The shop is clean and also has many female customers.
There are many different dishes, as well as a variety of toppings to add according to your taste.
“Kyushu Jangara” is a vegetable and chicken / pork bone based ramen dish with a delicate and refreshing taste.
“Bonshan” is a creamy pork bone based that is especially popular with men.
“Kobon-shan” is also a chicken & pork bone based bowl combined with homemade garlic oil.
Speaking of Kyushu ramen, be sure to also try “kaedama (add noodles)” for more noodles.
- Chicken pork bone based Kyushu ramen
- There are many types of toppings.
- You can add red ginger as much as you want. Be sure to add them gradually as you taste your ramen.
- Name in Japanese
- 九州じゃんがら 西武池袋店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- 850-2,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)