Kyushu Jangara Seibu Ikebukuro
Savor exquisite chicken & pork bone broth Kyushu ramen in a train station department store
Established in 1984, the restaurant serves delicious Kyushu ramen. The Ikebukuro Seibu store is located in a station department store, so you can easily find it. The shop is clean and also has many female customers.
There are many different dishes, as well as a variety of toppings to add according to your taste.
“Kyushu Jangara” is a vegetable and chicken / pork bone based ramen dish with a delicate and refreshing taste.
“Bonshan” is a creamy pork bone based that is especially popular with men.
“Kobon-shan” is also a chicken & pork bone based bowl combined with homemade garlic oil.
Speaking of Kyushu ramen, be sure to also try “kaedama (add noodles)” for more noodles.
Chicken pork bone based Kyushu ramen.
There are many types of toppings.
You can add red ginger as much as you want. Be sure to add them gradually as you taste your ramen.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 九州じゃんがら 西武池袋店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- 850-2,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)