A soba noodle shop worth visiting even from far away
A long-established soba restaurant founded in 1969, the store has an open, Japanese style atmosphere.
The restaurant serves noodles with a particular texture, called “Shiko-shiko soba noodles,” which has a high reputation for its excellent flavor and firmness. Many customers come from a distance to eat their soba. The soba noodles are also available in udon style.
The shop’s popular menu is “Tenzaru soba noodles” (served with tempura). Their large pork cutlet bowl is also popular.
There is also an extensive menu of single dishes made with fresh seasonal ingredients, which go very well with sake.
- A long-established soba shop that has been popular in Ikebukuro for many years
- Serves soba noodles with a special texture
- There are many types of Japanese sake, as well as an all-you-can-drink course
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-36-3 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:30pm (L.O.9:45pm)
- Lunch 540-1,000 yen, Dinner 540-5,000 yen
(1) About 4-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 4-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)