Ueno Yabusoba PARCO_ya Ueno Branch
Prides itself on its freshly-made soba, which you can carefully witness being made
A soba restaurant on the restaurant floor of the commercial facility “PARCO_ya.”
“Ueno Yakisoba,” which was established in 1892 and has preserved tradition, is garnering attention for being its first branch.
Efforts have been made, such as a menu that changes every month and soba desserts, so that guests can more casually enjoy themselves than at the main branch.
The store has been built so that guests can watch the soba-making process, so watching the artisans’ skills is also fun.
Genuine soba by a veteran restaurant can be enjoyed.
There is also a value set of soba and a mini rice bowl only for lunch.
A dessert made with fragrant soba flour, “Japanese galette”.
The sake in a sherbet form, “shaved sake,” is also a treat.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- うえの やぶそば パルコヤ上野店
- Postal Code
- PARCO_ya 6F 3-24-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1,500 yen, Dinner ~3,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)