Mango Tree Café Ikebukuro
A restaurant where you can casually enjoy the taste of traditional Thai cuisine.
A place where you can eat authentic Thai dishes using hand-picked coriander and spices in a relaxed cafe-like ambiance.
This restaurant is an affiliate store of "mangotree" which is located in the town center of Bangkok, Thailand.
For lunch, adding the eat-all-you-can tapioca and desserts plan to the reasonably priced set menu is popular.
And for dinner, a "Tasting Course" that consists of popular dishes such as Summer Rolls and Tom Yam Kung is available.
There is also a wide variety of fresh fruit juice, and alcoholic drinks like cocktails.
Cafe restaurant with a sophisticated urban holiday image
A place where you can experience authentic Thai cuisine that uses coriander, spices and herbs
Eat-all-you-can tapioca and dessert for lunch is popular
Drink-all-you-can option is also available
- Name in Japanese
- マンゴツリーカフェ 池袋
- Postal Code
- 9th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am-5:00pm(L.O.4:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX, DC, Diners, JCB, Master, MUFG, UC, VISA, SAISON)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)