Tanaka Shouten Akasaka Ark Hills Branch
A Delicious Ramen Restaurant with a Clear Tonkotsu Broth
This is a sister shop to Hakata ramen’s famous Tanaka Shouten in Fukuoka.
Based on Kitagata ramen, the concept of this eatery is casual, country-style ramen.
Although it has only counter seats surrounding the kitchen, it’s easy to enter this large restaurant.
The smallish dish is filled with broth that’s heated so it won’t turn cloudy, and the taste is adjusted with shio-tare, a salt-based sauce.
Another recommended item on the menu is Yamagata Karami Miso ramen. This dish was born from the chef’s experience of eating at a famous ramen restaurant in Yamagata.
- The clear tonkotsu broth is light and easy to eat.
- Housed inside a beautiful building, the interior of the eatery is stylish and clean.
- By trying their original seasoning, called “karaka”, you can savor a change in flavor.
- Topped with flavorful char sui pork cubes, their Special Meat Fried Rice is also tasty!
- Name in Japanese
- 田中そば店 赤坂アークヒルズ店
- Postal Code
- 3F ARK Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 850-2,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 13 of Tameike-sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Ginza Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)