[Closed Down] sakura Shokudo Roppongi Hills Branch
A trendy restaurant featuring nutritionally balanced set meals
A stylishly designed restaurant in the style of Scandinavia located in the North Tower of Roppongi Hills that provides balanced set meals.
The set meals that take into account 3 “B”s (Brown rice, Balance and Beauty & Health) are very delicious and healthy.
The set meals which are under 500 kcal use a variety of meat and fish and in particular, the “2 kinds of grilled fish set meal including Saikyo Marinated and Soy Sauce Koji Marinated fish” are very popular.
This restaurant is recommended for those who do not have enough vegetables in their diet.
You can enjoy nutritionally balanced meals created by a vegetable sommelier.
A large portion or second servings of brown rice are available free of charge.
English and Chinese menus are available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- sakura食堂 六本木ヒルズ店
- Postal Code
- Roppongi Hills North Tower B1F, 6-2-31 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
- 1,000 yen-2,000 yen
(1)Directly connected to 1C exit of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from 3 exit of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, MUFG, UC, SAISON)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)