Enjoy Osaka-style Okonomi-yaki at this retro restaurant
With its retro interior, this restaurants provides a bright, lively space to enjoy teppan-yaki okonomi-yaki. Most okonomi-yaki restaurants will have customers cook for themselves, but the staff here will do everything for you, ensuring that you get an authentic Osakan taste.
Popular menus items include their “meccha gottsui-yaki”, an original dish with carefully selected ingredients. Aside from this, their “Ganso Grilled Sinew” made Japanese beef sinew simmer for over 10 hours, and their “Chinese Cabbage Salad” with original dressing are popular options.
- Enjoy real okonomi-yaki grilled by pros
- Popular counter seats where you can watch them cook before your eyes
- A retro interior reminiscent of the melancholy of the Showa Era
- Staff speaks English, with English and Chinese menus available
- All-you-can-drink courses available
第一次體驗到 那麼道的地鐵板燒 服務人員全程服務到餐點結束。
- Name in Japanese
- ごっつい 六本木店
- Postal Code
- 1F GH Building, 5-9-16 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
※The restaurant is closed January 1st and 2nd.
- Business Hours
Monday to Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays 6:00pm-12:00am (L.O.11:00pm)
Friday, The day before the holiday 6:00pm-1:00am (L.O.12:00am)
- 3,000-4,000 yen
- About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)