Japanese Kaiseki Cuisine
KITAOHJI TORANOMON SARYO
In Fully Private Rooms, Savor Authentic Cuisine at this Restaurant. Serving the Finest Locally Sourced Japanese Dishes.
Pass through the split noren curtain, and the calm ambience of a classy ryokan opens up before you at this Japanese restaurant.
In the privacy of completely separated rooms, savor the luxury of authentic Japanese cuisine prepared with seasonal ingredients by chefs with many years of experience.
Treat important overseas guests to a special course, or try a vegetarian kaiseki made without meat or fish. There are a wide variety of courses to choose from on the menu.
Savor authentic Japanese cuisine made with seasonal ingredients.
Completely private rooms cater to all needs, from small gatherings to banquets serving 60.
From the smiles of greeting by the kimono-clad staff to their send-off, you can experience omotenashi, the famous Japanese-style service.
Besides Japanese sake and shochu (a distilled spirit), they also offer a wide variety of wines that complement Japanese cuisine.
There is an “all-you-can-drink” course, too.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 個室会席 北大路 虎ノ門茶寮
- Postal Code
- TOKYU REIT Toranomon building, 3-17-1, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- Weekends & Holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30 am-14:00 pm（Last Order 1:00pm; 5:00 pm-10:30 pm（L.O.9:00pm）
- Lunch 3,000-7,000 yen; Dinner 8,000-10,000 yen
1) About 1 minute on foot from Exit 3 of Kamiyacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
2) About 8 minutes on foot from Exit 4 of Toranomon Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
3) About 8 minutes on foot from exit A5 of Onarimon Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)