Kinpei Lumine Ikebukuro
A restaurant where you can enjoy Japanese cuisine made from fresh seafood.
A restaurant that serves Japanese cuisine made from fresh seafood.
You can enjoy a wide variety of dishes, from simple Japanese to creative dishes that are full of creativity and craftsmanship.
The restaurant uses its own in-house delivery system direct from the source, and is particular about the freshness of the fish.
A popular menu item is “robatayaki” where you can enjoy a variety of grilled ingredients.
In addition to a wide variety of liquors, many varieties of unique soft drinks such as regional ciders are available.
- Serves fresh fish direct from the source
- You can enjoy both traditional and creative Japanese cuisine.
- The sophisticated interior is very comfortable.
- Japanese set meals are available at lunch.
個人喜歡吃日本料理 覺得這家不錯 喜歡吃日本料理的可以來吃看看
- Name in Japanese
- 金平 ルミネ池袋
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Dinner 3:00pm-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)