Kinpei Lumine Ikebukuro
A restaurant where you can enjoy Japanese cuisine made from fresh seafood.
A restaurant that serves Japanese cuisine made from fresh seafood.
You can enjoy a wide variety of dishes, from simple Japanese to creative dishes that are full of creativity and craftsmanship.
The restaurant uses its own in-house delivery system direct from the source, and is particular about the freshness of the fish.
A popular menu item is “robatayaki” where you can enjoy a variety of grilled ingredients.
In addition to a wide variety of liquors, many varieties of unique soft drinks such as regional ciders are available.
Serves fresh fish direct from the source.
You can enjoy both traditional and creative Japanese cuisine.
The sophisticated interior is very comfortable.
Japanese set meals are available at lunch.
個人喜歡吃日本料理 覺得這家不錯 喜歡吃日本料理的可以來吃看看
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 金平 ルミネ池袋
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Dinner 3:00pm-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)