Kagurazaka Saryo Ikebukuro Tobu location
A restaurant where you can enjoy tea and obanzai that is gentle on the stomach, and Japanese sweets
Japanese tea, Japanese cuisine
This restaurant serves tea, Kyoto home cooking called "obanzai", and delicious Japanese sweets.
Taking one step inside immerses you in an extremely comfortable and relaxing Japanese-style ambiance.
They have a rich variety of teas, from Japanese teas, black teas, Chinese teas, and more.
The "obanzai meal" is a popular item on their food menu. Not only is it delicious, but it is also very healthy with a large variety of ingredients, allowing you to eat plenty of vegetables.
For their sweets, they have traditional Japanese-style sweets made with matcha and azuki beans, along with a large variety of items with modern adaptations, and you can also have them as a set with drinks.
You can enjoy Kyoto's home cooking, "obanzai".
They have a diverse selection of Japanese-style sweets including their popular matcha sweets.
They also have an alcohol menu.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 神楽坂 茶寮 池袋東武店
- Postal Code
- 12F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)