Edo-Tokyo Sushitsune, Tokyo-Solamachi Store
A restaurant where you can enjoy Edo-mae sushi using fresh ingredients at a reasonable price and combine it with some sightseeing of Sky Tree.
A restaurant where you can eat authentic Edo-mae sushi at an affordable price.
The sushi is made using fresh, seasonal ingredients delivered directly from the market.
In this restaurant you can experience sushi culture in a variety of ways. You can watch as live seafood is taken from a large on-site tank and prepared right front of you, or it is also fun to eat standing up in the sushi corner, which is reminiscent of street sushi that originated in the Edo period.
Serving fish, fresh from the market
There are counter seats available
There is a full Japanese menu, not just sushi
Some menus are in English
There are Pacific Bluefin Tuna Filleting shows, held mostly on weekends
- Name in Japanese
- 江戸 東京 寿し常 東京ソラマチ店
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,300yen~2,000yen – Dinner 3,000yen~4,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)