[Closed Down] Seafood Izakaya fish＆fish
An izakaya offering delicious Japanese cuisine with fresh seafood and vegetables
This izakaya serves thoughtful Japanese cuisine with fresh fish and vegetables straight from the source.
One popular menu item is the five-variety sashimi platter. All of the seafood that the restaurant uses can be eaten as sashimi, but they also offer them in a variety of preparations, such as steamed, fried, baked, and boiled.
The vegetables, chosen by a licensed vegetable sommelier and shipped directly from farms around Japan, are beyond fresh, allowing you to savor their bountiful aromas and innate tastes. We recommend the “farmhouse salad”, which comes with a generous helping of homemade dressing.
There is also a broad selection of sake and shochu produced mainly in Aomori.
Izakaya with thoughtful Japanese food using fresh fish and vegetables.
Great for relaxing at a counter seat by yourself, or for a dinner in a semi-private room.
Offers a variety of all-you-can-drink courses.
Menus in Chinese, Korean, and Spanish, with Chinese-speaking staff always on call.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Dorumi Kinshicho Daiko Building 1F, 3-2-2 Koto-bashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm(L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm-12:00am(L.O.11:15pm)
(1) About a 5 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line’s Kinshicho station.
(2) About a 5 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kinshicho station.
- Lunch 1,000yen~1,500yen – Dinner 3,000yen~6,000yen
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)