DAYONE is a restaurant that specializes in creative Ochazuke in Roppongi
It’s restaurant where you can enjoy a creative Ochazuke that cannot be tasted anywhere else.
This restaurant offers Ochazuke, an easy to make home-cooked dish, with unique colors and special seasonings. The alignment of the counter seats is neat and tidy.
It is also quite comfortable to enter for customers that come alone.
There are more than 10 types of Ochazuke, including the popular menu Wagyu no Aburi Chazuke, and the unusual Sukiyaki Chazuke.
Since it is located in Roppongi and is open until late at night, many customers stop by after drinking at other restaurants.
- More than 10 types of luxury Ochazuke to choose from
- A wide variety of toppings
- English and Chinese speaking staff
- Name in Japanese
- 創作お茶漬け専門店 だよね。 六本木店
- Postal Code
- 1F Shimizu Building, 4-12-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Thursday, Sunday, public holidays 11:30am-12:00am (L.O.11:00pm),
Friday, Saturday, The day before the holiday 11:30am-1:00am
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About 5 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 6 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
Separate smoking area
*Smoking is allowed from 10:00pm.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)