A Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
A Japanese restaurant located near Tokyo Midtown where you can have meat sushi. It offers various types of meat nigiri, including horse meat, beef, pork and chicken.
The menu includes extremely original items such as their “Overflowing Sushi with Oozy Horse Meat”, a luxurious dish which uses a rare variety of horse meat, and their “Sashitoro”, which uses one big piece of Japanese beef rib roast.
You’ll want to pair the food with their great variety of wines and Japanese sake.
- For the first dish, we recommend the classic red horse meat sushi
- A restaurant that values the management of its ingredients, so that their taste is not impaired by the low-temperature cooking method
- Counter seats are especially popular as they let you enjoy the cooks working right in front of you
- All-you-can-drink course available
- English menu available
- Name in Japanese
- 肉寿司 六本木店
- Postal Code
- 1F Hodaka Building, 4-12-12 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday, The day before the holiday 5:00pm-5:00am
Sunday, public holidays 5:00pm-11:00pm
- 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 6 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Yakitori RinA popular yakitori restaurant where you can enjoy yakitori grilled by artisans and chicken dishes
The Steak RoppongiA restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
Ajito RoppongiA stylish Italian restaurant with excellent cost-performance
BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGIA Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
Hakata Hanazen RoppongiA mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
Tokyo MidtownAs an Oasis of Greenery in the Heart of Tokyo, this Complex City Offers a High Quality of Life
Miyagawa-cho, Minamata, Tokyo MidtownEnjoy the taste of a long-established Kyoto restaurant in Tokyo
Artisan de la Truffe parisA restaurant originally from Paris that specializes in truffle dishes
MOZUA casual French restaurant with a popular meat grill and souffles