[Closed Down]Nikusushi Roppongi
A Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
A Japanese restaurant located near Tokyo Midtown where you can have meat sushi. It offers various types of meat nigiri, including horse meat, beef, pork and chicken.
The menu includes extremely original items such as their “Overflowing Sushi with Oozy Horse Meat”, a luxurious dish which uses a rare variety of horse meat, and their “Sashitoro”, which uses one big piece of Japanese beef rib roast.
You’ll want to pair the food with their great variety of wines and Japanese sake.
For the first dish, we recommend the classic red horse meat sushi
A restaurant that values the management of its ingredients, so that their taste is not impaired by the low-temperature cooking method
Counter seats are especially popular as they let you enjoy the cooks working right in front of you
All-you-can-drink course available
English menu available
- Name in Japanese
- 肉寿司 六本木店
- Postal Code
- 1F Hodaka Building, 4-12-12 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday, The day before the holiday 5:00pm-5:00am
Sunday, public holidays 5:00pm-11:00pm
- 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 6 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)