Hamachan Ueno Location
A popular Izakaya Pub featuring delicious, fresh seafood
Hamachan is a popular Izakaya Pub where you can enjoy fresh fish shipped from ports across Japan. Freshly prepared tempura made with seasonal seafood and vegetables are very reasonably priced, starting at 100 yen. You can add as much grated radish as a topping for the tempura sauce as it is all you can eat! “Kobore sushi (overflowing sushi)” which features three types of sushi, with the ingredients overflowing is a dish that will leave you very satisfied.
”Kobore Sushi (overflowing sushi)” features the seafood of the day and is very popular. .
Terrace seats are also recommended from which you can see the bustling streets of Ueno.
You will be very satisfied with the Japanese Izakaya Pub atmosphere.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 浜ちゃん 上野店
- Postal Code
- Bits Building 1F 6-9-13 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
[weekends and holidays] 10:00am-11:00pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)