Syokudouraku Ueno Location
Enjoy local cuisine, soba, and sake at this izakaya, 24 hours a day.
The idea behind the izakaya is the wish for guests to eat lots of delicious buckwheat and produce brought straight from the source.
You can choose from a wide variety of menu items such as specialty dishes from all over Japan and soba at any time, day or night.
The alcohol menu also features a wide selection of countless locally brewed sake from all over Japan and specialty cocktail sours.
At night, the lanterns hung from the windows are lit, giving the storefront a lively and beautiful appearance resembling Japan from the past.
You can eat specialty dishes from all over Japan.
Located on the first and second floors, it is a spacious izakaya with a relaxing atmosphere.
They have a variety of seafood, meat, and appetizers that go well with sake.
They have countless sake from all over Japan and specialty cocktail sours.
- Name in Japanese
- 食道楽 上野店
- Postal Code
- 6-12-12 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 24 hours
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 2 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)