Go no Go Ueno 6 Chome Shop
A popular retro-style izakaya that has a traditional Japanese feel and is famous for its salt-flavored boiled tripe stew (Shio Motsuni).
The restaurant occupies all 3 floors of the building and you can experience the retro feel of a Japanese popular izakaya. The pride of the restaurant are dishes such as tendon skewers, boiled until very soft “Dote Suji Kushi”, fresh “Kisennuma Shark Heart Sashimi” which are perfect with Japanese sake. “Kachi Kachi Lemon Sour” features a whole frozen lemon with Shochu which balances the acidity of the lemon with a refreshing taste and should not be missed when enjoying the dishes at this restaurant.
Located centrally in Ueno, the 1st and 2nd Floor are counter seats and the 3rd floor has table seating at this spacious restaurant.
The menu includes such inexpensive and delicious dishes such as “Dote Suji Kushi”, “Horumon Yaki (Grilled Offal)” and “Shio Motsuni (Salt-flavored tripe stew).
Popular drinks such as the popular “Kachi Kachi Lemon Sour (Frozen Lemon Sour)”, Beer, Hoppy, Shochu and Japanese Sake are on the menu.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 五の五 上野6丁目店
- Postal Code
- Gunseki Building 1F, 6-13-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-11:30pm (L.O. 11:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,500-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)