A retro cafe in Ueno that's been loved since old, recommended for those who want to enjoy Japan's cafe culture.
This shop is overflowing with retro vibes, starting with their sample case that greets you at its front. To this side of this case is a narrow staircase that, when climbed to the second floor, leads to a foreign space wrapped in dazzling light. You can watch the JR trains come and go from the window-side seats.
You can also enjoy "western cuisine," which is a uniquely Japanese style of western dishes developed when food culture from the west came to the country.
Enjoy a coffee with ice cream, heaping parfaits, or cakes. We also recommend you satisfy your hunger with western dishes like hamburger steak or omelet rice.
- Complete with the parfaits, cream soda, curry rice and other dishes essential to long standing cafes
- A space where you can sit down on an antique sofa, relax, and forget the hustle and bustle of the outside world.
- A morning set meal is available, so it's also a great place to start your day's trip.
咖啡 甜點 蛋糕 都很合味口 值得推薦
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 6-14-4 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
(1) About 2 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted