[Closed Down] Japanese Restaurant Taya Ikebukuro Tobu branch
Luxury Japanese restaurant with brilliant craftsmanship
A restaurant where you can enjoy top-class Japanese cuisine created using seasonal fresh fish and seasonal vegetables. The restaurant serves authentic Japanese cuisine where you can sense the discernment not only about taste, but also all about the tableware and presentation of the dish. Vegetables, which are safely grown without the use of agricultural chemicals or chemical fertilizers, are sourced from contracted farmers. Enjoy night views of Ikebukuro from a serene private room that is a fusion of traditional Japanese and modern styles.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine created from fresh seasonal ingredients.
Private room offering night view of Ikebukuro.
All-you-can-drink plan including select Japanese sake is also available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 日本料理 田や 池袋東武店
- Postal Code
- 13F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 2,000-4,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-15,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX,DC,DINERS,JCB,Maste,UC,VISA,SAISON)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)