[Closed Down] Grill Marunouchitei Seibu Ikebukuro
Enjoy the taste of long-established Western food restaurant on the comfortable department store restaurant floor
A long-established Western restaurant founded in 1964. The inside of the store has a retro atmosphere that not only makes you feel at home, but also takes you back in time to the Showa period in Japan (1926–1989).
You can enjoy simple grilled, sauteed, and fried dishes made with carefully-selected ingredients, as well as sophisticated recipes.
A popular dish is a 100% Japanese black beef hamburger steak grilled with a special griller, and you can choose from 3 different sauces.
Other Japanese Western restaurant classics are popular too, such as steak, Japanese style omelet rice, and beef stew.
There is also a wide selection of wines.
You can enjoy the traditional flavors of a long-established Western restaurant in a retro-style shop.
The hamburger steak is popular.
Offers a wide variety of wines.
- Name in Japanese
- グリル丸の内亭 西武池袋店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday, The day before the holiday: 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)