Solamachi, a member of the Komatuan group
Our restaurant is where you can taste handmade pure soba noodles, made with flour sourced from all over Japan.
We are a soba restaurant with a refined Japanese atmosphere, where you can taste pure soba noodles, handmade by our chefs in house.
We grind our own buckwheat flour taken from all over Japan, so that you can taste our own signature pure buckwheat noodles with a delicious aroma and a smooth, chewy texture.
All of our ingredients, not just our buckwheat and the katsuobushi we use for our dashi, are carefully selected by our chefs from local suppliers.
You will be delighted by our fish and meat main courses, and our courses paired with sake.
Pure buckwheat noodles handmade by our chefs every day.
A calm and refined atmosphere.
An wide array of types of sake, rotated out seasonally.
One of our popular offerings is buckwheat shochu, made by diluting sweet potato wine with the fragrant water we cook our noodles in.
- Name in Japanese
- 小松庵総本家 ソラマチ店
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,200yen~2,000yen – Dinner 1,200yen~4,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)