Vinuls - Ueno Station
Enjoy spanish wine paired with tapas and authentic paella
This restaurant offers a stylish atmosphere that feels like an old, rustic spanish village.
They offer a large, diverse a la carte menu with simple traditional-style spanish dishes, as well as chicken, pork, lamb and beef, cooked over a brick grill for exquisite chargrilled cuisine.
And of course, their most popular menu item is a paella that’s cooked right in front of you.
The dining area has latin music playing to add to the spanish-style ambiance, so guests can enjoy a fun dining experience with music playing in the air.
Lunch includes paella, fish and meat dishes, spanish omelettes, and tapas plates.
A counter-side kitchen that offers a firsthand view.
Their tapas menu features over 20 different dishes.
Close to 60 different wines from Spain are available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- バニュルス 上野駅店
- Postal Code
- 1F atre-ueno 7-1-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)