Tsuru mochi Udon in Ueno-okachimachi
A restaurant that specializes in the popular thick and chewy udon noodles.
You can enjoy authentic udon noodles in a self-service style at “Tsuru mochi Udon”.
It is using 100% flour from Hokkaido in its original noodles and it prides itself in the slippery yet thick and chewy texture of the noodles.
It recommends pouring the seafood dashi which uses 7 selected ingredients and has a rich scent, and lastly topping it with a “soft and thick bonito flakes” which is shaved into extremely thin slices of 0.01mm. Please enjoy the melting taste and the scent of the bonito tantalizing each of your senses.
- You can create your own udon dish by choosing the udon noodles, dashi, and toppings.
- There are many different types of toppings such as mixed vegetable and seafood tempura, tempura, soft and thick bonito flakes, and pot herbs.
- You can enter from either the front or back street.
- An English menu is available.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Ueno Building 1F, 6-3-11 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minutes by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro
- Ginza Line Smoking
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (JCB, MasterCard, Visa)