Iseroku, Ueno Store
Enjoy freshly grilled chicken within a warm, classically Japanese environment.
We're a long-standing chicken shop first established in 1945. Jazz flows through the stylish shop designed to look like an old-style Japanese house.
We use only the tender meat from young Datedori chickens, a brand known for low fat content and no harsh smells. We prepare this juicy meat very simply, so you can enjoy its true flavor.
Our oyakodon, a bowl of hot rice topped with scrambled eggs and this wonderful chicken, is one of our most popular items.
Relax in the warmth provided by the wood interior of this classically Japanese space.
We offer a special course so you can enjoy the delicious Datedori chicken.
Customers coming for lunch can enjoy our famous oyakodon at a special price.
We also offer a rich selection of Japanese sake.
- Name in Japanese
- 伊勢ろく 上野店
- Postal Code
- 4-9-3 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
※Closes once sold out
- Lunch ~1,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 5 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) About 5 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)