LA COCORICO Uenonomori Sakura Terrace restaurant
A popular restaurant famous for rotisserie chicken
Western cuisine, Rotisserie chicken
Our famous rotisserie chicken is made by skewering Kagoshima's Satsuma herb chicken brand and roasting it as it rotates in our exclusive rotisserie machine.
We want you to heartily bite into our savory roasted rotisserie chicken that's crispy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside.
This is a restaurant where you can enjoy beer and wine with a variety of menu items such as dry-cured ham sold by the gram and pork rillettes.
A popular menu item is quiche baked freshly only after you order
There's a collection of numerous rare drinks such as Tokyo Sumidagawa craft beer
You can order our famous rotisserie chicken for take-out
We have a joint establishment with a Hawaiian waffle restaurant specializing in take-out
- Name in Japanese
- LA COCORICO 上野の森さくらテラス店
- Postal Code
- 1F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-4:00pm (L.O.3:00pm) , 5:00pm -11:30pm (L.O.10:30pm）
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)