Oyster Table Ueno Sakura Terrace
A shop where you can enjoy plenty of large oysters
Here, you can enjoy safe and delicious oyster dishes purified with deep ocean water.
In addition to raw oysters, you can also enjoy a variety of oyster dishes such as fried oysters and oysters steamed in wine to your heart's content.
Discounts and "all-you-can-eat" menus are often offered for a limited time.
Enjoy it with about 30 different kinds of wine, mainly white wine that goes well with oysters.
Large oysters can be enjoyed through various cooking methods.
For lunch, there are plenty of reasonable menus using oysters.
"All-you-can-eat" menus are often held at dinner.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- オイスターテーブル 上野さくらテラス店
- Postal Code
- 3F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
5:00pm -11:00pm（Food L.O.10:00 pm Drinks L.O.10:30 pm）
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays:
（Lunch L.O.2:30pm, Dinner Food L.O.10:00 pm Drinks L.O.10:30pm）
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)