Miyatake Udon Ueno branch
During the daytime, this is a reasonably priced, delicious udon restaurant. At night, it turns into an izakaya serving udon and other dishes
For lunch, enjoy dishes such as bukkake beef udon, topped with slices of beef and a squeeze of lemon and with a salty-sweet flavor in this retro-style Sanuki udon restaurant.
At night, the atmosphere changes, and the restaurant turns into a lively udon izakaya that you can casually drop by.
It serves a wide selection of handmade izakaya dishes such as kushiten, kushikatsu, teppanyaki, and the famous sudachi gyoza, all of which are perfect with an alcoholic beverage.
- For lunch, enjoy generously sized serves of udon and rice bowl set menu items
- A restaurant interior with a nostalgic atmosphere like a time slip
- For dinner, teppanyaki and sudachi dumplings are popular
烏龍麵與蓋飯的套餐 真的超棒 份量超級十足
- Name in Japanese
- うどん宮武 上野店
- Postal Code
- 3F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holiday
- Business Hours
- Lunch 500-1,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
* No smoking until 5:00 p.m.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB）