Humming Cafe By Plame Collome ecute Ueno
A cute cafe run by a department store
Before the ticket gate inside JR Ueno Station is a shopping complex called “ecute Ueno,” which is where you can find this convenient cafe that opens up first thing in the morning.
They excel in offering an abundantly diverse breakfast menu, which is well-liked among the many commuters coming in and out of the station.
They also serve food during lunch and dinner hours as well, which includes sandwiches, entree plates, and many other cafe favorites to dig into.
The interior decor features the same style as the charming department store “Plame Collome,” which makes for a fun and fashionable cafe experience to enjoy.
- The cafe features a stylish pastel blue design
- It’s operated by the delightful department store “Plame Collome”
- Offers a large variety of morning sets that run around 500 yen
- Postal Code
- Ecute Ueno, 3rd floor, 7-1-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 6:30am-10:30pm (L.O.10:00 pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 6:30am-9:30pm (L.O.9:00 pm)
- ~1,000 yen
Inside JR Ueno Station, shopping center Ecute Ueno, 3rd floor
※If not taking any of the JR trains, a platform ticket is needed (140 yen for two hours)
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, JCB）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)