Birth place: Osaka prefecture
Author Takoyakikun's page
Restaurant reviewer dedicated to visiting all highly talked about restaurants in the Osaka City area and passing that information on to our readers!
- Birth place
- Favorite food
- Sushi, ramen, Okonomiyaki, takoyaki, and other flour-based foods
- Food I hate
- Natto, carrots
- Walking and eating, music, guitar
- What I’m good at
- Not really anything.
- What I’m not good at
- I’m afraid of heights.
- Where in Japan I recommend the most and why to travelers in Japan.
- Kyoto. There’s so much to do, like sightseeing to enjoy the changing of the seasons, visiting shrines and temples, and enjoying gourmet food.
- Favorite memory from traveling in Japan.
- Okinawa. I loved the sensation of touching the ocean water, Okinawa’s awamori (Okinawan liquor), and the food!
- Must do activity for visitors to Japan.
- You have to see Okinawa’s ocean!